1. Get incredibly over excited.
2. Text everyone you know to inform them of the brilliant news.
3. Take photo’s of absolutely everything.
4. Tweet and Instagram the hell out of said photo’s.
5. Venture to the shops for ‘supplies’.
6. Make a snowman out of all the snow in your garden.
7. Get too cold and hibernate for the rest of the day. Hot chocolate with marshmallows under a blanket?
After my recent passing-of-the-driving-test
I invited the girls to a cinema trip. Just an excuse for us to all go ‘cruisin’ and for me to drive them about really. Now that I can!!
The night did not go as planned.
My fan belt decided to scream bloody murder the whole journey, leaving my friends torn between hysterical laughter and fear that we were going to break down in any minute…
I don’t think my neighbours appreciated the noise as I came home to park either.
We had a good time really, getting the best stares from boy racers in the macdonald’s car park. You’ve got to laugh.
Everything has started back up again and is in full flow after the long holiday break.
I could drone on and on about all the boring things that have got back into the ‘swing’ – work, blah, blah – but instead I just wanted to share with you all how good it feels to be going back to dancing!
I really missed flinging my limbs about with the other ladies at my local class. For one whole hour, every Wednesday, I channel my inner goddess and convince myself that I am Beyonce.
Oh sweat bands, how I’ve missed you. Only kidding… I don’t really don the sweat bands. Although, that would be cool…
Just a quick post to let you lovely lot know that I have conquered the car!! And by that, I mean I’ve passed my driving test.
2013 is shaping up to be pretty beautiful so far.